Monday, February 18, 2013

Introduction to GetYoCrayon

GETYOCRAYON

Sixteen year young (new) blogger who loves kpop, asian stuff, and EOS lip balm. 

Hi!  Jayne here, and it's my first time doing a blog. I've been looking at a lot of other people's blogs, and it looked like a lot of fun so I decided to start one of my own.

SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW...
This blog is going to be basically about kpop and stuff....that asians do. I'll probably be jotting down all the new things I try and stuff.
Makeup tricks, hair tricks, I'll share it all with you guys. 
You're welcome.

KPOP
My absolute favorite group is Big Bang.
My hubby is G-Dragon.
Daragon is just...a nono.
Skydragon too.
I don't like WonderBang, so, don't.

ASIAN STUFF
Things asians do in secret.
The truth behind asian stereotypes.

ABOUT ME
I'm sixteen years young, and was born in Korea. 
I'm 100% Korean, but I've lived in the US since sixth grade.
Nail polish, perfume/body sprays, earring, circle contacts, you got it.



No comments:

Post a Comment