Wednesday, February 20, 2013

SHINee "Dream Girl" MV

SHINEE- DREAM GIRL

Okay, so first of all, I know I was supposed to post this at Monday, which was when it came out, but I forgot to freaking publish it. <facepalm> So please excuse this late post, and comment! I like to know people are reading my blog other than checking up no the views... 

ALSO...Should I start doing Outfit of the Days? IDK...if I have bad fashion sense, don't kill me, just tell me.  

OKAY SO BACK TO SHINEE.
When I first clicked on the video, I was holding my breath and hoping for the best.^^
I really liked all their hairstyles, and outfits (? I'm not really sure I was staring at their faces too much), but when I looked closer, they had dark circles! They either work too hard, or their makeup artists suck at putting on makeup. I really don't think it's the latter. 
The song was okay, nothing THAT special...I mean come on, after a few hours I forgot the whole TUNE!
I remember I liked a specific part of Jonghyun's...I'm going to have to listen to "Dream girl" again...

BUT...This is just what I thought of it. I can tell they worked really hard, judging from their dark circles. 
They're still hot so...^^



                                     

I kind of feel like this is like "Dazzling Girl", but more...different(?)

No comments:

Post a Comment