Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Warrior Diet

I was seriously going to start today, but, I forgot to measure everything and such. I'm planning on start at sunday, actually. Here's what my diet is going to look like. The first two weeks I will follow my diet STRICTLY. After that time period, I will see if I lost weight. If I did, I will give myself a day in the week to pig out some. If not, I will keep on with my diet until my ideal weight. <I sound so very arrogant, sorry!<
Below are the measurements I will take before Sunday.

MEASUREMENTS:
Bust: Measure around the chest right at the nipple line, but don't pull the tape too tight.
Chest: Measure just under your bust
Waist: Measure a half-inch above your belly button or at the smallest part of your waist
Hips: Place tape measure around the biggest part of your hips
Thighs: Measure around the biggest part of each thigh
Calves: Measure around the largest part of each calf
Upper arm: Measure around the largest part of each arm above the elbow
Forearm: Measure around the largest part of the arm below the elbow.
(As taken from http://exercise.about.com/od/weightloss/a/weightlosstrack_2.htm)

Body Fat Percentage:
Weight:
BMI:
Height:

:) I'll update when I get my measurements.

No comments:

Post a Comment